wir das Europa Direkt Zentrum in Le Mans, Frankreich und haben noch zwei freie Plätze im Rahmen des europäischen Freiwilligendienstes für Kurzentschlossene!
Ziel des Projekts ist es, Jugendliche in einer sehr ländlichen Gegend für Europa zu begeistern und ihnen spielerisch etwas interkulturelle Offenheit mitzugeben.
Alles ist erklärt in dem Infopack auf unserer Website : https://europe-en-sarthe.eu/european-solidarity-corps-3-offers-for-you/
Es ist ein bisschen last minute, weil es schon am 4. Oktober losgeht. Habt ihr vielleicht junge Leute zwischen 18 und 30, die Lust haben auf ein Jahr europäischen Freiwilligendienst in Frankreich?
Gerne gesehen sind Profil mit einem Interesse an Sport und/oder Natur/Landleben mit einer Basis Französischkenntnissen und, ganz wichtig, Führerschein.
Ich stehe Ihnen bei Fragen jederzeit zur Verfügung.
Louisa Guy / Chargée d’animations et de projets
Maison de l'Europe Le Mans-Sarthe
Centre d'information Europe Direct
1 rue Hippolyte Lecornué - 72000 Le Mans
+33 (0)2 43 29 38 34
We are a Youth Information Center located in eastern France, involved in international mobilities for youth.
We would be very grateful if you could disseminate the following information to your partners and professional relationships.
We mostly act under vocational mobilities, and are committed to collaborating for volunteers such as ESC.
We are active as intermediary for schools and organizations that wish to offer their participants and students the opportunity to benefit from a traineeship experience abroad (KA1 for Erasmus+).
We take care of every aspect of mobility projects : internship activities and tutoring, accomodation, French language class, and cultural opportunities.
We would be pleased to speak about a potential collaboration on phone or by visio conference.
We are at your disposal should you have any questions.
International youth mobility manager / Eurodesk Center
Info Jeunes Bourgogne-Franche-Comté - France
+33 (0)3 81 21 16 13
27 rue de la République, FR 25000 - Besançon
I would like to ask you whether you're interested in cooperation as a Sending Organization and share the offer of our opportunity :
Our Youth Information Center, based in Vichy (FRANCE), is looking for an ESC volunteer from september 2021 to august 2022. The volunteer will be an European mobility ambassador on our territory by leading animations and events in schools, highschools, social centers, social medias, etc., thus conveying the value of interculturality.
(You can find the complete description of the structure, the mission and "technic" questions in the file attached).
- If you know someone who could be interested in this project, please ask him/her to send an application at email@example.com with a CV and a motivation letter.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and please, share this call !
Thank you for your help !
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
One of our local partners (not us and you're not the coordinating organisation) is looking for 1 ESC volunteer from November 2021 to June 2022 (8 months), in Isle (city near Limoges in France). This project has been accepted by the French national agency.
Some information :
- Coordinating and Host organisation : Association des Communes Jumelées de Nouvelle-Aquitaine (Association of Twin Towns of Nouvelle-Aquitaine)
- Activities: twinning, European and International cooperation, mobility, youth, citizenship, intercultural dialogue
- Activity dates : from 1st November 2021 to 30th June 2022 (8 months)
- Volunteer's from : EU-program countries, Norway and Iceland
Please find attached more details about the project, and also on the ESC platform : https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/placement/27884_fr
The candidates have to send cover letter and CV in French or English directly to our partner at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September 2021.
Centre Régional Information Jeunesse Nouvelle-Aquitaine - Site de Limoges
Regional Youth Information Centre of Nouvelle-Aquitaine - Office of Limoges
+33 5 55 10 60 93 (office)
+33 6 46 37 89 48 (mobile)
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
Europian Solidarity Corps;
Place: Turkey / Siirt
Beginning date of the project;
September 1 - October 29
Number of Volunteers: 4
Anyone between the ages of 18 to 30 are able to apply.
All the volunteers who would like to apply have to send their CV and motivation letter to email@example.com on August 20th 2021 at 11:59 pm at the latest.
Information Pack; http://www.cedid.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/esc-bilgi-paketi-turkiye-Kopyasi.pdf
Eurodesk İrtibat Kişisi
TEL :+09 542 781 13 95
veysel karani mahallesi sanayi sitesi 1994/3 Sok :25 Siirt-Turkey
we received an ESC call from a Polish organisation WIATRAK. I'd be grateful if you could share it with the young people from your country: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/placement/25540_en
- Helping disabled people at the „Workshop Therapy Center” of „Wiatrak” Foundation,
- Assisting seniors at the Senior Club and Day Care Center „Pinokio”,
- Supporting teachers at the kindergarten „U Karolka” and kindergarten „Under the Pines”,
- Helping at the Catholic Culture Center – CKK „Wiatrak”.
Start: September 2021
You'll find an infopack below.
Have a nice day,
CCIF Cyprus is looking for 2 volunteers aged 18-30 for "GO FOR SOLIDARITY" project that will take place in Pafos between now and 2022!
The successful volunteers will work in the collabory space of CCIF Cyprus for a 6 months period with kids, youth, local community and in the implementation of local and International projects.
They will have a great chance to present themselves, their country, culture, participate in different workshops/activities, explore new possibilities, gain experience, get ESC CERTIFICATE, YouthPass certificate and have lots of joy with www.ccifcyprus.com
How do I apply?
- contact us as soon as possible by replying to this email
- register as an ESC volunteer here: europa.eu/youth/solidarity
- work with refugee, immigrant mothers and children
- gain experience in education processes
- learn a new foreign language and practice English language
- transmit culture, hobbies and knowledge to others
- create awareness campaigns ending in a series of public events
- support our volunteering activities, programs, administrate Social Media, prepare posters, flyers, promote the idea of ESC, write reports, organize courses of native language/ workshops/ cultural events.
How is the project financed?
Expenses are fully covered: accommodation, food & 150e pocket money, medical insurance, support in learning the language, travel expenses (within a set limit).
Are you eligible?
- Y O U are the best person for us:
- If you are between 18-30 years old
- If you are interested in the topic of the project: culture, sports, exchanges, etc!
- If you are available for 6 months
- Please share to let your friends know!
CY014 CCIF Cyprus
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
Our hosting organisation, CRIJ Centre-Val de Loire and our partner (social center) , offer 4 ESC opportunities starting from 1st October 2021 to 31 july 2022 (10 months) .
We are looking for 2 volunteers for the CRIJ Centre-Val de Loire in Orléans and 2 others volunteers for our partner, Maison Pour Tous in Saint Jean de la Ruelle .
For more details, please find attached the 2 infopacks .
Deadline to apply: 15 August 2021
Thank you and have a nice day
Chargée de mission Europe International – référente Europe Direct
European and International Project Manager – Europe Direct
+33 (0)2 38 78 94 50
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
Our hosting organisation, MOJU Olhão, Portugal, offers 1 ESC placement starting from 01/08/2021 to 28/01/2022.
We are looking for 1 volunteer from EU member countries.
The project's main objective is social intervention with children and young people, promoting their skills. All the costs will be covered from the program budget.
For more details, please find the Guide attached.
For apply just send an email with CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 27th July 2021
Feel free to contact us for any further information.
Thank you for spreading the word! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Ana Sofia da Fonseca
MOJU - Associação Movimento Juvenil em Olhão
Download Infopack (PDF, 1,8 MB)
The Regional Volunteer Centre in Kielce is looking for an ESC volunteer from any European country. Mobility lasts 6 months. You can find more information in the infopack attached below. We have a free spot left in the library and primary school.
Download Infopack (PDF, 345 KB)
A family from Zaragoza with 2 children, 6 and 3 years old and a dog, needs a native or English-speaking au pair to start in August, which lasts one year.The work schedule will be: 4 hours some days in the morning (in shifts) and in the afternoon from 18 hours.The weekend will be free or the possibility of spending with the family. The young will have a room with a bathroom and a terrace.The payment will be 60 euros a weekContact: Javier y María, email@example.com - Tel 665 502 014
Thanks and Regards,
CIPAJ. Centro de Información Juvenil del Ayuntamiento de Zaragoza
Begoña Bonel Jarreta
Multiplicador Cualificado Eurodesk
ESC: IES PABLO PICASSO 2021-2022
- Venue: Málaga (Spain)
- Start: OCTOBER
- End: JUNE
- Duration: 9 Months
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Deadline to apply: 25TH JULY 2021
- On-line-Interview: 27TH-30TH JULY 2021
- Countries: EU AND NON EU
We are looking for responsible, motivated and passionate volunteers!
Take into consideration that it is not an approved project, we aplyed on the first ESC Deadline in May 2021
More info and Application Form
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
One of our French local partners (Mission locale de la Creuse) is looking for a youth worker (part time job), based in Guéret and proposed for French speakers. It's an organisation that helps young people (16-25 years old) towards professional and social autonomy.
Please find attached the job offer (in French only).
Don't hesitate to communicate the information to young people who can be interested (interns, volunteers who have already carried out a project in France...).
Contact and applications : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice day,
Eurodesk Limoges - Franc
Info Jeunes Nouvelle-Aquitaine
+ 33 6 46 37 89 48
INPRO from Rzeszow in Poland invites youth with fewer opportunities to take part in the volunteering teams project "Time's up! Team up!". We accept applications only via the European Youth Portal. The official call is available here.
Spreading this opportunity among young people would be highly appreciated. :)
Arrival date: 14th of August 2021
Departure date: 3rd of October 2021
The last week of the project (from 25/09) is your days off that you can spend on travelling or leaving home earlier.
The volunteers will get involved in the following activities:
- organizing workshops for local youngsters, open events such as country presentations or language cafe's,
- promoting volunteering, their countries or delivering workshops about culture, human rights, youth opportunities,
- working with media, photography, film,
- volunteers can write articles, take pictures from our events, lead our social media, creating promo videos, movie recaps from our projects, preparing final event (picnic or international village),
- initiating own projects.
The volunteer will receive:
- 1500 PLN in total for food and pocket money,
- lunch on working days,
- reimbursement of travel
- free accommodation in the INPRO hostel sharing a room with 1 or 2 persons of the same gender, having access to a common kitchen and bathroom. The hostel is part of our headquarters and it is based in the very centre of Rzeszow.
We encourage you to check out Frequently Asked Questions
We do not have infopack, for more information please visit our website https://www.goinpro.org/en/esc-in-inpro/
For Turkish candidates: Unfortunately, it is not possible to obtain visa to arrive in Poland at this moment. We can accept Turkish candidates only if they are already based in any EU country.
Looking forward to cooperation,
I let you arrive this Erasmus+ call for participants.
Please forward it to potential interested candidates from your country.
🔥 Erasmus+ Training course in Spain
📹 Subject: Video shooting, edition and Fake News
📅 Dates: 27th July - 1st August
🏝️ Where: Saint Simon Island (Galicia, Spain)
The primary goal of the project is to teach youth workers how to shoot, edit and distribute online videos. We want to empower youth workers and youth leaders with the skill set and knowledge necessary for them to collaborate with young people in making online video contents which would carry strong social messages and which can in some instances lead to significant social changes within a local, regional, national or international community.
A particular emphasis of our program will be placed on working with youth workers in developing ways to encourage youth to work on online video projects that promote equity, social cohesion and active citizenship as well as other European values. A secondary goal of the project is to aid youth workers understand the media landscape and in particular how youths interact with modern forms of technology and some negative aspects related to media including the phenomena and mechanisms of “fake news”.
🙋♀️ 🙋♂️ Profile of the Participants
- - Age mainly 18/35
- - Youth workers, youth, leaders, activists
- - Able to work in English
- - Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back, act as multipliers
- - Active learners.
- - Available for the whole duration of the course and ready to share their experience and knowledge
- - Motivated to take an active part in all the stages of the training course
- - Coming from France, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Poland, Portugal.
🤑 Costs covered
Board and accommodation will be covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs will be reimbursed for the cheapest and direct way of transport and only under the condition that the participant will take part in the whole project. The travel costs will be reimbursed up to a certain amount according to Erasmus+ rules.
💶 Project participation fee
40 Euro (to be deducted from travel costs) including Bus Shuttle to reach San Simon Island and an Insurance.
⏰ Deadline: 02/07/2021 - 12.00h
More info: https://spark.adobe.com/page/3trnc3sLygl7m/
Dear Eurodesk colleagues,
Our hosting organisation, the CRIJ Normandie, offers 2 ESC placements starting from 8th September 2021 for 9 months.
We are looking for 2 volunteers from EU member countries:
- Project « Time to shine in Normandy » in Caen city (1 ambassador) - apply to email@example.com
- Project « Film the info in Normandy » in Rouen city (1 web-reporter) - apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please find the 2 infopacks attached.
Deadline to apply : 14th July 2021
PS: the project number is 2020-1-FR02-ESC11-017542.
Thank you for spreading the word :)
Chargée de mission Mobilité
Youth mobility Project manager
Pôle Europe et mobilité internationale
Tél. 02 32 10 49 49 / email@example.com
Site de Rouen – 02 32 10 49 49
84 rue Beauvoisine, 76000 Rouen
Site de Caen – 02 31 27 80 80
16 rue Neuve Saint Jean, 14000 Caen