Available ESC places Bird Hospital
Please help us to spread the call:
Bird Hospital (Hortogágy) is looking for 2 volunteers from EU countries for a medium-term (4 months) ESC project who are highly motivated to join our approved ESC project in the biggest national park of Hungary, next to Debrecen, working along with the professional crew of Bird Hospital, and I would like to ask you to help us in finding candidates.
Candidates who applies for this position should meet the following requirements:
• Age between 18-30
• Available for the whole duration of the volunteering period (4 months) and pre-departure training. We could host them from the 1st of April.
• Basic English knowledge is a must
• Interested in rural life, nature, environmental protection, non-formal education
• Able to run tours of the given subject, especially for local young people
• Having a driving licence and a driving routine is a plus
• Dedicated, open-minded, animal lover and resourceful
• Flexible, easy-going
• Able to work in a team.
In order to apply, volunteers need to send their CV and motivation letter in English to vilagjar...@gmail.com
We hope to receive many applications!
Thank you in advance!
Eurodesk Regional Coordinator - North Great Plain region
Debreceni Ifjúsági Szolgáltató Nonprofit Kft.
- Debrecen Youth Service -
Cím: 4025 Debrecen, Simonffy u. 21.
Információ: +36 52 415 498; Fax: +36 52 532 670